Website The Prajnya Trust
The Gender Violence Research and Information Taskforce (GRIT) at Prajnya is offering three-month internships on a rolling basis to interested persons. The interns will be expected to put in about 15 hours a week. They will receive a letter of completion on successfully finishing their assignments.
Internship assignments may include any of the following, depending on the intern’s skills and our needs:
- Programme assistance
- Research support
- Logistical support
- Writing and documentation
- Social media
- Web support
- Minimum educational qualification: Undergraduate student at a recognised University.
- The positions are also open to graduates not currently studying.
- Interest in women’s rights and gender violence issues.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Continuous access to Internet and phone.
Note: This is a non-paying internship opportunity.
Duration: Three months
Deadline: By the 15th of any month, to start the following month
Those interested in and meeting the above requirements may send their application including a cover letter and an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.