Website DesignX Studio Product Engineering Agency
HR INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
• Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
• Organising interviews with shortlisted candidates.
• Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
• Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
• Assisting in the planning of company events.
• Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
• Coordinating new hire orientations.
• Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
✓ Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
✓ Proven experience working in an office environment.
✓ Working knowledge of U.S. labour laws.
✓ Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
✓ Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
✓ The ability to work as part of a team.
✓ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
✓ Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
✓ Effective communication skills.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.