Website Mythos Labs, Inc
- Oversee delivery of projects related to countering misinformation, violent extremism and gender inequality for global clients including United Nations, governments and technology companies
- Manage cross-disciplinary teams of researchers, technologists, trainers and content creators
- Develop and own project budgets, timelines and action plans
- Identify, onboard and supervise external consultants/subject matter experts as needed
- Manage internal communication with team members and external communications with clients
- Represent Mythos Labs at meetings with clients, partners and stakeholders
- Draft client-facing project updates and reports
- Create project-related marketing materials and social media communications
- Assist with evaluating new business opportunities and drafting proposals
- 3–6 years experience managing projects at a global organization; experience working on projects related to gender, violent extremism, and/or misinformation preferred
- Strong interest in international development and social impact; deeply passionate about combatting misinformation, violent extremism, online harm and gender inequality
- Experience managing cross-disciplinary teams and international projects
- Excellent writing, organizational and communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, International Relations, International Development, History, Economics or related fields; Master’s degree preferred.
Salary Range : Salary commensurate with experience.
Deadline: Accepting applications on a rolling basis
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit mythoslabs.org.