|Core Job Responsibilities|
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly sales target by promoting company’s products ethically to customers as per the business plan, also ensure Doctor / Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division
Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs
- Facilitate the process of successful new product launch.
- To create and update customer list as per the therapy and product of the division.
- Ensure Ipad adoption (if applicable) as per division norms and adherence to CLM calls
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands
- Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
- BSc/ B. Pharm or Any Graduate with minimum 2 years of prior experience as a Medical Representative
Preferred ExperienceCandidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
- Candidates from MNC and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantages.
- Fluent and confident in communication
For more information, please click here.