Feminism in India encourages other websites and publications to re-publish our original articles after getting our explicit written consent.
Our re-publishing policy is quite simple:
- Re-publish the article at least one week after Feminism in India publishes it first.
- Re-published articles must credit Feminism in India including byline credit (for example, Name of the Author, Feminism in India).
- Below the article include the statement, “Originally published on Feminism in India and re-published here with their permission.” And make “Feminism in India” a hyperlink to the original article on our website.
- Include our author’s bio at the bottom of the post.
- Articles must retain original language. You may not edit our content, except for minor updates to time and location references or editorial style. You must also retain all original hyperlinks.
- Send us the link when it is published on your website.
- Please tag FII (@feminisminindia) when sharing our articles on your social channels.
If that sounds good, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Please note that some articles published on Feminism in India are not originals and some are copy-right protected. You will need to request permission from the original publisher or author to cross-post it.