Skill required: HR Operations – HR Delivery Strategy Designation: Associate ,
Job Location: Mumbai Qualifications: Any Graduation Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? : You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture. You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management. This team works on designing, developing, and implementing HR Delivery Strategy to support the end to end employee experience across lifecycle. This includes coaching and advising account/engagement leads and employees when needed and coordinate and deliver HR activities. They work on HR Operations Processes like recruitment, WFA, Benefits, Exit, Payroll, LOA etc. They work on delivery of non-commercial aspects of the outsourcing agreement as well as standards of service (related to quality, effectiveness, productivity, efficiency etc.)
What are we looking for? :
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- HR Operations
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Commitment to quality
Roles And Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts. (Any Graduation)
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.