Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Position: Customer Engagement Coordinator
Business Unit: Customer Engagement Team
Worker Type: FTE
Location: Bangalore, India
What you’ll do
- Customer-facing role
- Interact with Customers and Stakeholders from AMERICAS region
- Setup training sessions in our LMS tool – SABA
- Manage participant registrations and payments
- Manage class and registration cancellations/reschedules
- Track and report trainer utilization
- Maintain accurate information in training calendar and trainer skill matrix
- Backlog Burn: Reach out to customers and schedule trainings that they have purchased within their contract period. Support in converting bookings to revenue.
- Training Coordination: Ensure smooth operation of customer training delivery for customers from AMERICAS
- Logistics: Book trainings rooms within Adobe premises and with vendors when required. Arrange catering for workshops. Secure building access badges for classroom trainings. Create wifi access for participants.
- AMERICAS Mailbox Management: Respond to customer enquiries regarding registrations, class facilities, payments & invoices, contracts, cancellations, reschedules and any other training related information. Work on requests from stakeholders and sales teams.
- Communication & Collaboration: Communicate training details to customers and internal stakeholders. Interact with Delivery Managers, Instructors and Sales reps on day to day basis. Collaborate with cross-functional teams as required.
- Process Improvements: Work cross-functionally to continually analyze training processes, communicate changes in process with trainers, recommend process improvements, document processes, and develop metrics to measure performance levels.
- Financial administration: check all training contracts with vendors for accuracy and ensure all invoices for services provided match stated specification and pricing, reconcile all invoices within financial system.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor degree required
- Training coordination experience
- Experience in planning/logistics of events
- Customer focus and centricity
- Eye to detail
- Data accuracy
- Customer call handling skill
- Stakeholder management
- Cross-functional team exposure
- Experience working with Global teams
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Good team player
- Ability to learn new tools & processes
- Learning Management System knowledge
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, IE)
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.