Website AM Hotel Kollection
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop creative and engaging social media posts and stories for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
- Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our hotels and organization
- Maintain existing key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Oversee and assist in creating paid marketing campaigns on Facebook aa Instagram
- Create and use company templates to design hotel-level and corporate collaterals.
- Content Marketing
- Content Writing
- Effective Communication
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 6th Feb’23 and 13th Mar’23
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.