Type: Full- time Consultant (of which initial 3 months will be probation)
Reports to: CSR & Fundraising
Manages all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to enhance audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote the overall Enfold brand through social media channels.
- Oversees all organization’s social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Manage Enfold Website and update it regularly, and make changes as required/suggested in consultation with the Fundraising team
- Manage posts on Google rooms and other such platforms that Enfold teams may be using to reach or interact with children or adults.
- Manages Enfold’s blog and extends IT support when required.
- Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Creating and promoting an organizational blog on a weekly basis.
- Assist Planning of Marketing Strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to grow online sales and traffic and engagement. Strategies can be like- posting daily content for continual growth
- Track relevant social media influencers so that they can enhance Enfolds overall brand reputation and extend reach through influencer channels.
- Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ and engage with the social media users
- Assist in production and dissemination of Emailers/campaigns through MailChimp platforms for dissemination to Enfold groups and donors.
- Liaison with designers/branding and content team from collaborators assisting us pro bono.
- Develop such campaigns as and when required to engage with Enfold donors and contacts.
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a professional course in Social Media
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms with previous experience
- Web Proficiency
- Computer Software Proficiency
- WordPress Proficiency
- Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
- Proofreading and Editing Skills
- Video editing skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
Last Date for application: 15 September 2021
How to apply: Interested candidates can fill this form: http://bit.ly/Enfoldopenings
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.