About the job
ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Project Co-ordinator will be Leading all the Projects and will be a pivotal actor in building and strengthening the home-based workers programs in the region. She will have to:
- Project Management –
- Work with Regional Coordinator to design projects and assist in Fundraising.
- Over all in charge of all the Implementation and Reporting of Organization’s Projects as per the Funder’s Requirement.
- Overall, in charge of the Monitoring and Evaluation of the Projects
- Guide and support the team members with Project Implementation and Reporting to the funders.
- Analyze the Progress of the project activities with team members on a monthly basis
- Visit Member Organisations and Project Sites for implementation of the project and monitoring.
- Finance and Compliance Management
- Work Closely with Financial Advisor and Finance Coordinator for preparing Financial Reports as per Funder’s Requirement.
- Work with Financial Advisor and Finance Coordinator on the Organisational Budgets
- Assist Financial Advisor and Finance Coordinator in Six monthly Finance Committee Meetings
- With support from Finance Advisor and Finance Coordinator, responsible to look after compliances of the organisation
- Team Management – Support and Manage Team which consists of a support function and a project function
- Office Management – Lead and Manage the Secretariat – its day-to-day operations and its financial obligations.
- Membership – Work Closely with Regional Co-ordinator to strengthen and manage the Membership and the relationship with affiliates.
- Networking – Assist Regional Co-ordinator in Networking Meetings as well as fund raising The Senior Project Co-ordinator will have to be an emphatic and empathetic leader who possesses the ability to unite worker voices from across the region and who possesses a deep understanding of the challenges faced by women informal workers in the region. She must be equipped with the resourcefulness to work with multiple actors to further strengthen the women’s home-based workers movement in South Asia.
Desired Skills and Experience
delivery, ” project planning”, management, ” compliance management”, ” project implementation”, “project management”, ” customer relations”, reporting
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org