Website Grey Group
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in Mainline Client Servicing with an advertising agency
- Plan meetings, presentations with its associated details
- Initiate and ensure work comes forward on time
- Ensure all documentation is prepared to perfection issued and recorded
- Plan and implement strategies for clients
- Understand and prepare creative / media briefs and submit well in time
- Ensure timely work progress against the brief
- View all jobs critically to ensure value additions and quality delivery
- Ensure all work is estimated, billed, and recovered
- Possess the ability to anticipate deviations from normal processes and take corrective action
- Take responsibility for all outputs on one’s accounts
- Take control and report on all aspects to your immediate boss
Required Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of the processes involved in agency functioning
- Thorough understanding of support departments and their functioning
- Fluent English and strong writing skills
- Presentation skills are a MUST!
You need to:
- Be passionate about advertising, relentless in your efforts, persistent in achieving results.
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking.
Interested candidates please share in your updated resume [mentioning position name in subject line] at firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
· Current Location:
· Organization & Designation:
· Total Experience [number of years]:
· Experience in Mainline Client Servicing [number of years]:
· Experience in Digital Client Servicing [number of years]:
· Area of expertise:
· Notice Period:
· Current CTC:
· Expected CTC:
· Location applied for:
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.