Website Hirect, India
We at Hirect are looking for someone who is strong on execution, managing or planning. The candidate should be one who simply loves to network and build meaningful connections with people. The assistant manager for Business Development will be responsible for establishing a team which will work on increasing supply-side app users at different Online platforms. They must build trust and act as support to the Startup founders, CXOs and HRs, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Development of online outbound growth and sales strategies
- Hire and build a BD team that will in-turn be working on different sales growth initiatives
- Build meaningful relationships with CEOs, founders, HRs over LinkedIn
- Pitch and onboard young startup’s key decision makers on the Hirect app
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat CXOs and HRs of startups
- Maintain records of all app user onboarding leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate clients on how products or services can benefit them in their startup efficiency and professionally
- Explore innovative offline outreach ways to increase the supply side users on the app
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand
Associate Business Development Manager should have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement. Having a well-developed physical presence and a high comfort level in initiating conversations is essential to fulfilling the daily duties of an outside sales representative. Aside from a social and positive personality, outside sales representatives must be self-starters and proactive problem solvers, since not every day is the same and the workplace setting is constantly changing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Willing to work independently
- Always team focused
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Location – Bangalore (Remote)
Salary – Rs. 500,000 – Rs. 600,000 + Incentives
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.