Website IndiaMART InterMESH Limited
About INDIAMART INTERMESH
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with sellers. Over last 25 years, we have been continuously evolving our platform using sophisticated business-enablement technologies to make doing business easy. Our credo, ‘Bada Aasaan Hai,’ appropriately depicts our approach. With 76 million product offerings and 6.7 million responsive supplier base, we provides ease and convenience to our 138 million buyers. Our IPO was a thumping success in 2019, reaffirming the trust of our users and investors alike. Headquartered in Noida, we have 3,000+ employees located across 32 offices in the country.
What the Role involves :
- Position holder will be an individual contributor
- Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
- Ensure clients are using and deriving benefit from IndiaMART
- Ensure products/services in client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
- Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets
- Systematic follow-up and time-bound closures
- Prompt resolution of complaints
- Daily 4-5 in person meetings (F2F) with clients onsite
Critical Skills of a Suitable Candidate :
- Application of sales techniques
- Active listening and understanding the business contexts of clients
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.