Website LedBy Foundation
Who are we?
LedBy Foundation is a social enterprise founded by a medical doctor and Harvard graduate, with the goal to raise the representation of Indian Muslim women in the workforce by providing them full-funded professional development programs
Why work with us?
- Impact: You will be able to see tangible results within months of starting at LedBy. You will hear success stories of women getting jobs and internships courtesy the programs you have helped develop
- Growth: While we are a social enterprise, we still focus heavily on our team members professional development with regular (two-way) feedback sessions. This role will have one direct full-time reportee.
- Fun: We are a lean team and work very closely with each other – work is not siloed – which means there is plenty of team interaction and team events (virtually with an in-person annual team retreat)
- Benefits: We have an unlimited leave policy which ensures our team members have an excellent work-life balance
What does the work involve?
Under the general direction of our Chief Operating Officer, you are expected to provide critical management, programs leadership, and curriculum development and enhancement.
Program Leadership: (70%)
- Lead and manage our programs by developing, implementing, and evaluating them to fulfill the mission of LedBy
- Strategize new program development in collaboration with the leadership team
- Serve as the liaison for all stakeholders (program participants, facilitators, coaches, advisors, etc.) and provide ongoing support for LedBy activities.
- Manage timelines and assist with meeting target deliverables on schedule
- Strategize establishment and execution of evaluation for ongoing assessment of programs (via SurveyMonkey; Typeform etc.) and management of programs administration (Google Classroom, Airtable, Google Forms, Mentimeter, Zoom, etc.)
- Oversee data management of all stakeholders, program records, etc. Archiving and documentation play a critical role as this is our user base, our impact, and those who know LedBy as allies or stakeholders.
- Develop and standardize quarterly reports on gaps and analyses and present them to the leadership team
- Manage logistical event planning (meeting/class coordination)
- Work closely and manage Programs Associate and Teaching Assistants – support staff for classroom administration like attendance, follow up on pre/post work.
Program Administration: (30%)
- Work closely with our Program Associate team member to provide meeting support to ensure operational excellence
- Lead and manage the two ongoing programs run by LedBy (Fellowship and Accelerator), and any other special programs/initiatives
- Oversee curriculum planner and calendar and ensure task completion as per stipulated timelines
- Master’s degree (or a post-graduate diploma)
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Comfort with basic MS Office tools
Nice to have:
- Experience managing interns or full-time team members
- Experience using tools like Google Workspace (incl. Google Classroom), Airtable, Wix
- Experience in managing the website content (big brownie points!)
- We will nurture the Programs Manager to take up the Director role in 18-24 months
Please write to us at email@example.com to apply for this role, with:
- One page resume, and
- A 150 worded essay on why you think LedBy’s mission of raising the representation of Indian Muslim women in the workforce is important.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.