We are looking for an HR trainee who can join our HR team at Moolya.
- Effectively communicate with folks around the organization, to help them with Policy related and other queries.
- Help with content writing for the People Team on various fronts, so must have good written and communication skills.
- Assist with organizing team building and engagement sessions.
- Create trackers and dashboards to support HR Analytics; therefore, must be highly skilled with MS Office Applications.
- Support the development and growth of all People related functions and the People Team itself.
Moolya is a trusted software testing partner to several industry leaders and cutting-edge startup companies in India and abroad. We have actively invested in the startup ecosystem to nurture the quality of their products by learning and translating the experience we gained from working with startups that went on to become billion-dollar behemoths. Our enterprise customers love the “startup way of testing” we bring to their enterprise IT teams – it makes them more agile, innovative, result-focused, and cost-conscious. Our customers are spread across India, USA, UK, UAE, Australia, and Indonesia.
We love complex testing challenges across technologies viz. web, cloud, mobile, wearables, Internet of Things, Bots, AI, Enterprise Apps, Packaged Software, and Platform Implementations. Our expertise spans consumer-centric industries such as eCommerce, Payments & Wallets, Banking, Retail, Media, Healthcare, and Lifestyle.
For more information about Moolya, visit us on Youtube.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.