- Track and report SLA/KPI’s/Savings as per agreed methodology
- Partner with category & commodity managers in the collection, tracking, analysis & reporting for Market Intelligence service Vertical
- Work with closely with the IT BRM on developing the digital platform for Market Intelligence Service Vertical
- Provide GP users training on digital platform for Market Intelligence (as needed)
- Ensure complete and correct local/global reports and analysis provided & shared with internal stakeholders as per the agreed frequency
- Lead workshops with users to find opportunities for improved/efficient reporting and align work plan
- Maintaining and developing commodity supply chain data, market analysis and business intelligence activities
- Conducting full value chain supply, demand, trade and price analysis generating short term (weekly) and longer term forecasts
- Conveying market research and analysis to internal clients (Category leads, Commodity COEs) through written communications
- Responsible for daily monitoring of relevant commodity markets as well as key categories and communicate implications of market developments to category & commodity leads
- Must have work experience as a Research Analyst in Commodity segments, with Commodity markets exposure.
- Thorough knowledge of various regional & international Indexes and their trend.
- Must be able to prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and annual fundamental reports on various commodities on regular basis.
Must be able to analyze the impact of global political / economic / geographical events on commodities and accordingly support commodity buyers on their decision making.
- Strong analytical thinking with proven ability to connect data & to digestible representations to generate insights
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with visualization platforms (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau etc.) will be preferred.
- Structured thinker / problem solver who works independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great Collaborator
Language: English Fluent (Written & Oral)
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.