Website Sexual Violence Research Initiative
Apply by 13 June 2023
The Knowledge Coordinator will support the Administration and Knowledge Manager with tasks related to day to day administration needs, membership management, social media posts, website management, and coordinating the production of online events for SVRI. In addition, this role will liaise with the CSV Solutions Hub team members to ensure that events, products, and other activities are disseminated or implemented effectively.
- To plan, coordinate, and produce SVRI and CSV Solutions Hub meetings and online events including managing registrations, agendas, notes/minutes, recordings, etc.
- Create and disseminate surveys on Survey Monkey to seek feedback on activities and events, thereafter analyse and write up results for feedback from Programmes Technical Specialist (CSV Lead)
- Offer support to the Administration and Knowledge Manager.
- Offer support to the CSV Solutions Hub team particularly around coordination of knowledge events and knowledge products dissemination.
- Support the creation and maintenance of a CSV Solutions Hub partners and members database.
- Assist in compiling reports to donors.
How to apply:
Applications close 13 June 2023.
To apply for the post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a letter of application stating the skills and approach you would bring to the role.
- your CV/resume in English, including three referees.
Please ensure that documents are sent with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” and state “Knowledge Coordinator” in the email subject line.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit svri.org.