Website Springer Nature Group
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: group.springernature.com and follow @SpringerNature
‘Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions is the technology and publishing solutions arm of the Springer Nature Group. We leverage our insight in the publishing domain and acquire, produce and deliver content across media and markets using our Technology and Publishing Solutions. With a focus on technology-driven solutions and deep insight into the publishing domain, Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions offers a range of services that help our Group brand acquire, produce and deliver content in the most efficient ways possible. We are ISO 9001 certified, driven by over 1000 professionals in Technology, Research & Analysis and Marketing shared services
‘We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment on the
basis of merit alone, without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
- Follow timelines and deliver within SLA
- Coordinating with marketers and vendors to process emails/campaigns for Books and Journals
- Will be a contact point for resolving issues raised by the marketers
- Keep track of issues escalated by marketers
- Basic HTML knowledge required to prepare creatives for centralized projects
- Responsible for handling end to end process of Email campaigns submitted by marketers
- Responsible for handling external vendor campaigns, dynamic and centralized projects
- Keep track of received and processed campaigns and tasks
- To maintain the daily/weekly status of inputs and deliverables
- Attending conference calls
- Marketing colleagues
- Design/DMP team
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Verbal skills:
- Good verbal communication in English
- Face to face or telephonic client communication is an added advantage
- Written skills:
- Good Written communication in English
- Technical Skills:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office & HTML
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Good excel knowledge, reporting and conducting training is an added advantage.
At Springer Nature we value the diversity of our teams. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce with equitable opportunities for everyone. We strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.