Website Springer Nature Group
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions is the technology and publishing solutions arm of the Springer Nature Group. We leverage our insight in the publishing domain and acquire, produce and deliver content across media and markets using our Technology and Publishing Solutions. With a focus on technology-driven solutions and deep insight in the publishing domain, Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions offers a range of services that help our Group brand acquire, produce and deliver content in the most efficient ways possible. We are ISO 9001 certified, driven by over 1000 professionals in Technology, Research & Analysis and Marketing shared services.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit alone, without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Tower 9, Magarpatta City, Pune – India (Hybrid Work Model)
Years of Experience: 2+ years
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Springer Nature advances discovery by publishing robust and insightful research, supporting the development of new areas of knowledge, making ideas and information accessible around the world, and leading the way on open access. Key to this is our ability to provide the best possible service to the whole research community. We are an ambitious and dynamic organisation, and home to some of the best-known names in research, educational and professional publishing.
Purpose Of The Role
Email Marketing Operations is a team of digital marketing specialists that is responsible for the support and execution of email marketing at Springer Nature. The team sits within the Central Marketing Operations department, and functions as a service provider to marketing colleagues. The aim of the team is to execute complex and high-volume email marketing campaigns as briefed by marketing colleagues, support standard campaign operations, provide quality assurance, basic technical support and increase marketing automation.
Springer Nature is currently seeking an Email Marketing Operations Executive. This role works in close collaboration with Springer Nature Marketers providing high-level campaign consultancy, managing multiple projects and to ultimately improve the efficiency and impact of our digital marketing activities and systems.
- Gather requirements from marketers, giving advice on what’s best for their campaign and ensuring a deadline has been agreed upon
- Gathering data from different internal systems for marketers to proof check
- Report on the status of projects to marketers and chase if there are missing parts or issues
- Segment data to create target group that’s been agreed upon and ensure the correct format has been used
- Send test emails for each campaign to the marketer, make changes where necessary and schedule for deployment
- Report any technical bugs with SAP Marketing Cloud to the relevant team members, and test bug fixes
- Experience in SAP Hybris Marketing or any other leading marketing automation solution; building, customizing and delivering campaigns and programs, and reporting on results
- Familiarity with marketing software in different areas (Email, Display, Social, Analytics, Data Management)
- Excellent communication skills at senior stakeholder level
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills/ problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Familiar with SAP Hybris Marketing Customer & Contact Profile
- Experience with database systems or data integration a plus
- Training in CRM, web analytics, online marketing, eMarketing, other marketing automation and/or email marketing tools are also desirable
At Springer Nature we value the diversity of our teams. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce with equitable opportunities for everyone. We strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.