- Coordinate with different stakeholders to build accurate growth projections across locations and cities
- Monitor performance of all key growth metrics on a daily/weekly basis and present to leadership periodically
- Work with different stakeholders to understand blockers for growth, do RCAs and adjust plans accordingly
- Contribute in planning growth initiatives along with marketing & category teams
- Responsible for maintaining and updating availability and RCA dashboards and processes
- This position requires strong analytical skills and experience with building reporting and RCA dashboards and automation for updates.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business.
- The candidate would be working very closely with the analytics team to set up the performance management function and automate key cadences
- Expertise in Excel and SQL
- Ability to work in high pressure team environment
- Own the task completely and deliver insights and recommendations
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law”
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit careers.swiggy.com.