ThinkFreely is a seed funded mental health care startup targeted towards South Asians. They seek to provide culturally relevant help for issues of identity, self-esteem, loneliness, anxiety and depression (among other things). Their founding team is Stanford/MIT educated and has had multiple exits (SwitchUp, Carriage and Xelpmoc) in the Middle East, India and the US.
They are looking for an empathetic, detail oriented individual to be their main customer support representative.
You will be the “face” of their company – talking to both users and therapists and helping them with their journey. If you are self driven, want to help people and are passionate about mental health, this job is for you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for making sure the quality of service is the highest it can be.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage user requests around scheduling/payment/feedback collection.
- Manage therapists on boarding and scheduling.
- Be a kind, empathetic and patient ear to users.
- Work closely with the co-founding team on building out customer support best practices.
- Lead customer service team and building out processes.
- 3+ years experience working in a customer service role (preferably at a startup).
- Preferably experience/passion for working in the wellness industry – either in mental health, gyms or hospitality.
- Excellent and demonstrable organizational ability.
- A self-starter who requires very little guidance.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Preferred – fluency in Malayalam.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.