Website Thomson Reuters
- Closes renewals and upsell opportunities for an assigned geography and/or for leads assigned as part of a pooled resource group.
- Identifies the best virtual channel for engagement with customers.
- Validates customer needs, shapes product plans and drives deals to close.
- Supports in developing and executing territory growth strategies.
- Possesses core knowledge across products within the subsegment, and engages Sales Specialists where deep product expertise is required to drive to close.
- Understands specific customer archetypes and needs which are most prevalent within the subsegment and territory.
- Handles all escalations from Digital Chat Assist.
- Focuses on driving retention and achieving renewal targets by engaging existing customers during the renewal window.
- Uses an automated and insight-driven Salesforce workflow to progress deals.
- Nurture opportunities and moving more renewals outside the ‘digital first’ selling scenarios to close for:
- Existing ‘non-named’ account renewals
- Existing ‘non-named’ incremental sales (upsell)
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.