Website Walnut Folks Group
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. The Walnut Folks Group is looking for a flexible and versatile digital agency recruiter.
We are looking for a person who can manage all the end-to-end recruitment activities. Someone who can connect with the organization deeply to understand the specifics of every role and hence find the best fits for growing each of our teams. With over 50+ team members and 10+ different roles the scope for learning and growing into the skill of recruitment is immense.
Roles & Responsibilities
- End to end recruitment management for all levels in the organization including Full Time team members, interns.
- Improving the recruitment process continuously to find better talent and improve the group’s brand amongst prospective employees
- Manages the JD drafting, making JDs live, screening applications, interview process management and creating offer letters
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Inter-college networks with placement cells
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills
- Multitasking and analytics skills
- Ethically & Morally correct
- Work autonomy and freedom to implement strategies
- Hyper-intensive growth culture
- Learning opportunities and access to specialised courses
- Opportunity to work with marketing stalwarts – client and in-house teams.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.