We are always looking for new talent to join our team! Read more about the current openings at Feminism In India below.
Current Openings at FII
- Campaign Manager (Stalled)
To apply, email a complete application as mentioned in the job description to email@example.com.
About Feminism In India (FII)
FII is an award-winning feminist media organisation with intersectional feminism at its core praxis. It aims to learn, educate and develop a feminist sensibility among the youth. It is required to unravel the F-word and demystify all the negativity surrounding it. FII amplifies the voices of women and marginalised communities using tools of art, media, culture, technology and community.
FII is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages Dalit, Bahujan, Adivasi and Muslim people, as well as gender non-binary, trans* people and people with disabilities to apply.
Why should you work at FII?
FII is a fast-growing feminist media start-up and is making its presence felt in national and international digital spaces. If you work at FII you will:
- Be at the forefront of digital feminist media and activism in India.
- Have a direct say about the issues we campaign for (being a small team, every voice counts!)
- Work with a tight-knit, diverse and fun team of feminists!
- Create pan-Indian and international feminist solidarities via the Internet.
- Work in tandem with NGOs and organisations across India working on social justice.
- Create a tangible impact among the youth through your interaction with them via workshops, internships and social media.
- Attend conferences and workshops across India and abroad.
If we do not have a vacancy that interests you, but you would still like to work with us, fill in the form at our resume bank and we will get back to you when we have a relevant opening!