Whom we’re looking for
One who is a hustler.
You believe in moving fast and coming up with creative solutions to top problems. We are looking for a high-ownership, problem-solving individual who will be directly responsible for enrolments for the Able Jobs app. You should also have
Excellent communication and organizational skills to get things done
Goal driven and hardworking
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of BDA’s and ensure that we hit our sales goals
- Closely work with BDA’s in pitch improvement and increasing efficiency
- Managing different lead buckets and ensuring proper conversion rates across all of them
- Researching prospects and generating leads for our different app channels
- Taking initiatives across the sales process and creating playbooks for scale-up
- Building, managing the sales team, and defining org structure for the team
- Closely work with the marketing to provide visibility and optimize on application funnel
- Work with the product and tech to set up the automation process
- A strong background in inside sales or consumer sales
- Love for students, you can convince people to motivate the team, and get the work done
- You are data-driven and collaborate with other team members effectively
- At least 2-5 years of experience in a B2C sales team handling role
What’s in for you?
- Work on an exciting growth problem and challenge the incumbents
- Be the first member of the growth team and build a growth engine ground up
- Work on a unique problem and help millions of people get their first job
- Work with a Y Combinator & Elevation Capital-backed startup and directly with founders from amazing companies like Udacity, and Yatra
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.