Skill required: Creative Services – Reporting Analytics
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Bachelor of Communication and Journalism/P G Diploma In Journalism/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Advertising/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 0 – 1 Years
What would you do?
- Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture.
- The visual design and development team is responsible for designing and planning the implementation of visual materials such as illustrations, photography, typography, space, layouts, and color.
- In Reporting and Analytics, you will have to prepare management reports and analysis, both recurring and ad-hoc. This includes focusing on tracking business performance through trusted data and insights while actively managing employee behaviors.
What are we looking for?
- Detail orientation.
- Agility for quick learning.
- Commitment to quality.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Digital Marketing.
- Content Curation.
- Google Ads.
- Content Creation.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor.
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work.
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders.
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Any Graduation/Bachelor of Communication and Journalism/P G Diploma In Journalism/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Advertising/Post Graduate in any discipline.
For more information, please click here.To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.