Adivasi Lives Matter is looking for an assistant article editor for Hindi and English.
The Assistant Article Editor will be responsible for editing Hindi and English content that is sent by Adivasi and tribal content creators. Articles must be checked for coherence, comprehension, grammar, punctuation, context, article structure and sentence structure.
The Editor will be a mentor to the first-time content creators, guiding them to enhance their writing and providing them feedback for their work, asking for revisions if necessary. They must brainstorm new stories and contribute articles.
- Must be proficient in writing and speaking in Hindi
- Must have good working knowledge of English
- Strong editorial background and proofreading skills
- Knowledge and experience in using the Google suite of applications – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Should possess knowledge and respect of and towards Adivasi and tribal issues, rights and cultures
- Must have a laptop and a good internet connection
Fill up the form. You will be asked to share your writing and editing samples.
The selection process will include one written round followed by an interview, the dates of both will be shared in advance. The process will be conducted entirely digitally.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit l.instagram.com.