Website American Technology Consulting
We are looking for a disciplined, street smart, and gritty US IT Recruiting Specialist who has the knack to source and recruit the best talent for the organization.
The position will involve identifying process bottlenecks and solving complex issues relating to hiring, and using higher-level skills like social recruiting, contextual search, and pro-level headhunting.
An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating best practices for hiring and will work with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the recruitment process.
Ultimately, you will create a competitive attraction and sourcing strategy to build strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
The candidate will be responsible for handling bench sales recruitment. i.e. from sourcing job requirements from prime vendors, vendors, and clients to submitting the bench consultants, negotiating the best rates, following up on interview schedules & placing the consultants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Regular interaction and follow-up with bench consultants and identifying their needs and getting them into projects.
- The candidate has to get and maintain a good relationship with vendors, clients, and consultants.
- Ability to work as a good team player, interviewing, hiring candidates, maintaining, and building the candidate database.
- Marketing US citizens, GC candidates, H1B, EAD, and OPT Consultants.
- Familiarity with USA tax terms like Corp-Corp ( C2C ), W2, 1099
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, social networking portals, etc.
- Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
- Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Hotlist of the company on a periodical basis.
- Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
- Coordinating with the consultant in order to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor
- Negotiate rates with the Vendors/ Clients.
- Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview schedules.
- Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid duplications.
- Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
- Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
- Update the tracker as per the business need on a daily basis.
- Hands-on experience in Sales & Marketing
- Should be good at communication skills (Written & Oral)
- Good Research skills using portals like LinkedIn, Dice, Zip Recruiter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong hands-on knowledge in marketing H1B transfer candidates.
- Must be well versed with US Tax terms, different work statuses, and Time Zone.
- Should have 4+ years of relevant experience in the Bench Sales (US Staffing) recruitment field.
Immediate Joiners preferred
Qualification: Graduate- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Shift timings- 9 AM – 6 PM CST (7:30 PM IST to 4:30 AM IST)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.