Daily Adventures and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and scheduling interviews, managing our scheduling tool, and communicating with candidates, interviewers, and recruiters on a daily basis.
- Assist Recruiters in executing the sourcing process from end-to-end, leveraging tools like Apollo and LinkedIn to identify talent.
- Play an active sourcing role within the team, reviewing inbound and outbound applicants for the Recruiter/Hiring Manager to screen on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously update our Applicant Tracking System, ensuring our database remains clean and up-to-date.
- Create a personalized interview experience for all active, passive, and future candidates of Apollo.
- Create an open line of communication with candidates and all parties involved before and during interviews.
- Assist with identifying issues affecting the hiring process and ensuring it is as fast and smooth as possible, for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Help our hiring team build the best candidate, recruiter, and hiring partner experience.
- Solve problems in real time including (but not limited to): interview cancellations, changing schedules, Zoom links, etc.
- Be the point of contact for any issues that may arise throughout the day of interviews, while communicating any issues with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Ability to think on your feet and be creative in solving problems when things don’t go as planned.
- Assist in recruitment administrative activities related.
Qualifications and Experience required to apply for this role:
- 1+ year experience working in a high-growth environment
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruitment Coordinator/Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Experience thriving in fast paced work environments and managing multiple tasks.
- Track record for working well in a team environment.
- Previous experience using a top tier ATS (we use Greenhouse!)
- Experience setting expectations with multiple stakeholders at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Any certification or formal training as a Recruitment Coordinator/Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a plus
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.apollo.io.