Website The Unsound Project
Registrations are now open for The Unsound Project Fellowship 2.0!
The Unsound Project invites you to a nine-month intensive engagement on the issues of mental health from a psycho-social, rights based and intersectional feminist perspective.
Perks of the fellowship:
- Training by industry experts, activists, academicians and persons with lived experiences.
- User-centric leadership approach.
- Access to a community of users of mental health services.
- Provision of support for creative community interventions.
Eligibility for the application
- Persons living with/having experience of psychosocial disabilities and neurodivergence.
- Users of mental health services.
- Trans*, LGBTQIA+ and Queer persons
- Persons from DBA communities
- Individuals from religious minorities.
- Persons with disabilities
- Individuals challenging normative structures
We hope for 50% of the current cohort to belong to DBA communities. We strongly encourage individuals from diverse and marginalised backgrounds to apply.
The Fellowship would be conducted online and is open to individuals all over India.
Expected time commitment: approximately 5 hours per week
Stipend shall currently be provided on a needs-based basis or on additional project costs.
- Applications close on 4th July.
- Interviews shall be held between 14th-24th July.
- Selected applicants shall be informed via email by 27th July.
The induction shall be held tentatively on the first week of August.
In case of any queries kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.