With great excitement and honour, Haiyya is thrilled to announce that they are partnering with NETRI Foundation for the ‘Samaanta Ambassadors Program’ — a 6-week online learning experience for women who want to become professional trainers in the field of politics and want to nurture future women political leaders.
Haiyya envisions ourselves as a collaborator who supports and allows the growth of other organizations to adapt organizing in their work. This course will equip participants with the knowledge and practical skills that will help them become effective political trainers. If you identify as a woman with a strong motivation and objective to organize women for political action, this program is for you. If you know someone who will be a good fit for this program, nominate them and we shall get in touch with them to explore the opportunity.
This 6 week program is aimed at training political trainers who will prepare grounds for women to lead. They will be equipped with the tools of – organizing, activating leadership, training and coaching other people for their purposes, and encouraging women’s participation in political change.
Program dates- 5th June to 11th July 2021 ( Weekends- 2.5 hours)
Applications are now open. Deadline extended to 1st May.
To apply, click here: cutt.ly/Samaanta
As you know we are on a mission to get more women into politics with this one-of-a-kind program for Political Trainers, here is your chance to:
1. Build a community of women in politics at the grassroots
2. Organize women for political action
3. Learn the life-long skill of organizing, coaching and public narrative from Harvard Kennedy School’s alums.
4. If you are someone already working with a political party- learn how to build a stronger political cadre of women.
5. Become a resource person for NETRI, and gain the opportunity to start a NETRI Local Chapter.
6. Achieve gender equality by empowering more women at the grassroots.
So what are you waiting for? Become a Master Political Trainer- Become Samaanta Ambassador.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.