Website Bound India
Bound India is looking for a creative and content-oriented person to develop, edit, launch, and promote quality podcasts for their platform and partners. The are looking to fill this role immediately.
This is an editorial execution role which focuses on meeting deadlines, effective communication and producing quality work. Training and upskilling will be provided on the job. You will work closely with Aishwarya Javalgekar, Head of Content and Podcasts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Podcast Production
- Edit transcripts of recordings for content
- Write episode scripts, show notes and promotional content
- Distribute podcasts on audio platforms
- Give inputs on how to make the podcast better
2. Project Management
- Coordinate with creators, freelancers and clients to ensure timely execution of projects and ensure quality
- Manage and execute a small number of podcasts by themselves
3. Other tasks
- Stay up to date on podcast trends and industry updates
- Create podcast-related content for Bound’s platforms
What We Are Looking For
Editorial approach and deep understanding of content
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English
- Passionate consumer of content across formats (books, podcasts, newsletters, OTT)
- Eye (or ear) for distinguish good ideas and content from bad and ability to make a piece of content (script, book, blog, video) better or
- Ability to separate personal preferences from objective analysis based on the audience’s perspective
Experience in creation of content (books/podcasts/videos/ etc)
- Conceptualization and development of content – written, audio or video
- Creative writing, Scriptwriting, research-based nonfiction writing
- 2+ years work experience
Fit with the Bound team and values
- Independent thinker and innovative problem solver
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Comfortable with learning new technology and being visible in videos, reels etc.
- Engages with popular culture and socio-cultural events in India and internationally
- People management and relationship building
- Bonus: Video and audio editing skills
If you fit the role and want to enter the promising world of podcasts and audio content, send us your cover letter, CV, content portfolio, and links at email@example.com. They are accepting rolling applications.
Applications close on 21st March.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.