About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for HR Backend Operations, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company’s managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
We are looking for 4-7 years’ experience in HR Operations with extensive knowledge in managing onboarding and BGV.
Notice Period – Immediate to 15 Days Only
- Oversee full cycle of HR Operations
- Required Skills and Competencies
- Experience/Knowledge in managing ELC and day to day HR Operations
- Detailed knowledge and extensive experience in managing onboarding & BGV.
- Good communication skills
- Good excel skills and experience in using HR systems.
- Proactive approach and ability to work with min supervision.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 4 to 7 Years of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.capco.com.