Centre For Law & Policy Research (CLPR) is looking to engage a Research Associate to assist the ‘Privacy, Policing and Surveillance’ project team.
The Research Associate will:
- Engage in research and writing for reports, journal articles, blog posts and op-eds
- Anchor data collection and analysis
- Facilitate public engagement and communication
- Track project operations and deliverables
- Support administrative tasks
- Undergraduate degree in Law
- Masters degree in law/public policy (preferred)
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- 3-4 years work experience in information technology law/policy
Deadline: 17th September, 2021
How to Apply:
Write to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for Research Associate | Private, Policing and Surveillance Project 2021’ in the subject of your email.
Attach: Resume, Statement of Purpose, Two Writing Samples.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.