| Expert Management, New Delhi
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg’s Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all the while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, London and Madrid. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Chegg Writing Tools, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, College Admissions, Chegg Life, Thinkful and Busuu.
We’re looking out for passionate folks having 2-3 years of experience for the position of Social Media Associate @Chegg (India). This is an individual contributor role where the candidate is expected to help drive engagement, reach and impressions across Chegg India’s Social Media handles (organic and paid). An ideal candidate is a street smart, outgoing professional who knows this stuff in & out, can catch social media trends before they become one, build new trends, is adept at social media analytics, can understand business needs and can curate relevant, eye catching, Associate – Social Media engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
Roles & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for driving engagement across Chegg India’s social media handles. Key responsibilities:
- Understanding brand personality and tone, and accordingly ideate content for social media handles
- Drive continuous engagement on social handles and help increase Chegg India’s social media presence
- Plan and execute social media campaigns aimed at positioning the brand rightly, while also maintaining online reputation (Online Reputation Management), garnering incremental leads / page likes / followers / engagement / reach / impressions via organic route
- Write eye-catching, marketing content for social media handles
- Track, analyze, report and optimize social media performance metrics to guide content decisions and drive business value
- Competitor tracking and market know-how of what’s trending in social media space
- Elicit user participation by encouraging user generated content
- Utilizing pop-culture references to garner audience engagement and resonance
- Day to day management of social media channels for Chegg India viz. FB, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Youtube
Must Have Skills
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Social Media space and working with Social Media Management tools like Hootsuite, AgoraPulse, SproutSocial etc.
- Proven track record of growing social media presence
- Experience with social media analytics
- Impeccable command on the English language – verbal and written, superb vocabulary
- Creative flair in thoughts and Social Media concepts
- Intuitive understanding of popular social media platforms, pop culture and analytics
Good To Have Skills
- Understanding of API integration of Social Media channels with external applications
- Experience in video content creation for Social Media (Ex. Reels, Stories)
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.