Website Centre for Justice, Law and Society (CJLS), Jindal Global Law School
ABOUT THE CENTRE FOR JUSTICE, LAW AND SOCIETY
The Centre for Justice, Law, and Society (CJLS) is a multidisciplinary research centre at the Law School that critically engages with contemporary issues at the intersection of law, justice, society and marginalization in South Asia. CJLS is a collaborative endeavour of a group of scholars, activists and students who are engaged in high quality empirical and theoretical research. CJLS foregrounds the question of justice, especially intersectional justice, in law and society studies, to respond to the changing relationship between law and society in South Asia today. CJLS inaugurates a distinct terrain of research that is not mimetic of Western mainstream paradigms of law and society studies or those studies that do not focus on justice as a central theme.
• Researching, writing and editing assistance on ongoing projects
• Drafting concept notes and funding proposals and preparing for conference and workshops
• Assisting with organizing conferences/workshops/seminars/trainings/courses
• Coordinating advocacy campaigns
Candidate Experience and Education:
• An advanced degree in law or an equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 1 year of research and writing experience.
• Excellent research and writing skills.
• Commitment to issues of social justice.
• Professional, Punctual and Enthusiastic.
Location – This role will be based out of CJLS office in Delhi. However, it will be conducted online given the COVID-19 situation.
Compensation – Compensation will be commensurate as per experience.
We give preference to applications by persons from Dalit, Bahujan, Adivasi and Indigenous groups, persons with disabilities, gender and sexual minorities, and other marginalized communities.
Application – Interested candidates can send their CV, a writing sample, and an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy marked to Prof. Dipika Jain at email@example.com and Kavya Kartik at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th March 2021.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.