Website Copperpod IP
Copperpod IP provides technical analysis services for patent litigation and licensing. We partner with leading law firms across the US, EU, and APAC to strategize patent monetization and litigation – and help assure better outcomes for our clients.
Founded by alumni from the prestigious Cornell University and Indian Institute of Technology, Copperpod IP’s consultants and experts have helped clients generate over $1.5 billion in revenues through litigation and licensing.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Learn the basics of intellectual property, consulting, and business processes.
- Handle and manage the Recruitment Process from posting jobs on various platforms to scheduling interviews to rolling out offer letters.
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Assisting in the planning of the company’s events or employee engagement activities
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Bachelors of Technology in any field (preferred) and MBA – HR (preferred)
- Willingness and curiosity to learn new skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
Employee Benefits and Perks
- Office occasional Hybrid Work Model
- Free Workplace Snacks
- Paid Leaves
- Culture of Learning and Growth Mindset
- Work + Fun Environment
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.