Application Deadline: May 14, 2023
Start Date: July 1, 2023
Virtual Full-time Position: (40hrs/week)
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Programs
Are you an aspiring feminist? Do you believe in the feminist vision of human rights and social justice?Then here is an exciting and unique opportunity to deepen your leadership and expand your strategic thinking: CREA’s 2023 Emerging Leaders Initiative!
Who Can Apply
- Early-career professionals, recent graduates, or professionals looking to switch to the social sector, who are passionate about driving positive social change and impact and based out of India.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of CREA programs and initiatives
- Develop program materials including, but not limited to, presentations, agendas, and
- Assist with the documentation of workshops, institutes, and programs.
- Develop concept papers, internal evaluation reports, and donor reports.
- Support the facilitation of workshops and training sessions for CREA-led projects and
- Conduct research and analysis to inform program design and evaluation.
- Collect, analyze, and report on program data and impact.
- Assist in the development of external and internal communication.
- Assist in the coordination of logistics for CREA programs and initiatives, including
travel arrangements, event planning, and procurement.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and collaborations to support CREA’s mission and
- Travel for in-person cohort meetings when required.
What You Need to Apply:
- While we welcome applicants from any field, priority will be given to candidates who hold a
university degree in social sciences
- Knowledge and understanding of the socio‐ political context in South Asia
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Excellent management and networking skills
- Proficiency in English and working knowledge of Hindi
- Ability to work across time zones, geographies, and nationalities
- Ability to handle periods of high-pressure work
- Location anywhere in India, but with access to a stable internet with good bandwidth, and a
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit creaworld.org.