Title: Consortium Coordinatoor – Our Voices Our Futures Consortium
Location: Remote (preference for Global South or South Asia based)
Reporting: Program Director – Fostering Collective Resilience and OVOF Lead Group
Key Relationships: Executive Director, partners, and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
The Consortium Coordinator – OVOF will work under the guidance of the Program Director – Fostering Collective Resilience in CREA along with oversight of the Lead Group. Key focus of the role is to effectively implement program activities and skillfully support the OVOF Consortium.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lead and manage the effective delivery of OVOF coordination function to the consortium and accountabilities to the MFA as the donor.
- Provide efficient OVOF secretariat support to implementing partners.
- Provide oversight and monitor the delivery of consortium-level results, which includes providing different working groups with timely and accurate information to steer the program where necessary, supporting collaborative decision-making, and documenting the process for internal reference.
- Build and manage relationships with the Dutch MoFA and the Dutch development sector to advance OVOF consortium’s case and causes.
- Manage and oversee OVOF’s consortium-level programmatic work and the secretariat’s budget.
- Organize and coordinate regular consortium meetings for learning, strategizing, planning, and monitoring, both virtual and in-person. This includes meetings for the working groups, as necessary.
- Build strategic connections and relationships of trust between OVOF members.
- Manage the OVOF secretariat, ensuring that employees are aware of what is expected of them and provide employees with the tools to do their work.
- Manage regular information flows, communication and meetings amongst consortium members, and communication between the consortium and third parties, such as the MFA, partners and consultants working for the consortium.
- Oversee the program’s planning, evaluation, learning, communications, and advocacy activities.
- Lead on politically positioning OVOF in our different spheres of influence to advance the consortium’s advocacy agenda.
- Facilitate and support the implementation of the OVOF’s joint advocacy agenda and facilitate coordinated advocacy plans that are grounded in Southern-based organizing, mobilizing, and alliance-building.
- Represent the consortium in events, conferences, and relevant fora, when required.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com