We’re looking for a talented customer advocate to join an elite team that will work with our top customers to resolve complex issues – so they can have the best travel experience imaginable! You’ll communicate with our customers in whatever format they prefer, could be a phone call or a chat conversation, or maybe even an email. The ideal candidate will be cool under pressure and comfortable working in situations that at times can be highly stressful. If you excel at figuring out complex problems and enjoy finding resolutions to tough situations, this job could be for you!
What You’ll Do
- Lead the resolution of issues from online (voice & chat) and offline (Service Requests) sources from start to finish
- Develop and build a world class travel agent skill set
- Develop and cultivate relationships with a broad network of co-workers, management, and partners
- Navigate sophisticated technology and robust resources to determine solutions while staying in the driver’s seat on managing customer expectations
- Provide our travelers with best-in-class service that makes our customers want to come back and book travel with one of our travel brands
- Adapt schedule as needed so customers don’t have to wait long to connect with an agent
- Adapt to dynamic environment taking on special projects and other responsibilities to help the team succeed
Who you are:
- 2 years + experience in a contact center
- Master communicator, both verbal and written, who can unearth true customer needs and adapt style based on customer sentiment
- Comfortable working with technology, including all Microsoft Office programs
- Taking Ownership: Owns Travelers Problems, action oriented, and takes control of the traveler interactions
- Demonstrates a desire to Help: Listening intently to understand and fix travelers issue and following through until travelers problems have been resolved
- Anticipate Traveler Needs: Use all resources to solve traveler problems and anticipate and react to traveler needs
- Inspire Confidence: Ensure the traveler knows they will be helped
- A strong Decision maker and take pride in being the expert on the job
- Have a high school diploma; or equivalent related professional experience
- Must be flexible with shifts and able to work in a 24*7 environment
- Positive & proactive attitude, and excellent attention to detail
- Solid understanding of GDS systems (Sabre/Amadeus)
- A high-level understanding of call center technologies
- Travel knowledge: experience in the travel industry
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.