Website Foundation For Democratic Reforms (FDR)
FDR is one of India’s leading public policy and advocacy think tanks and scientific research-resource center for studying, formulating and promoting fundamental reforms in political, electoral and governance spheres as well as in critical areas of state policy. FDR was established in 1996 and is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is headed by Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan, a former civil servant and politician.
Responsibilities of a Research Analyst:
- Research and analysis in key sectors of policy and governance including education, healthcare, agriculture, service delivery, land and property rights, rule of law – police, prosecution, procedural laws, judiciary, urban governance, economic liberalization, and energy transition.
a. Study historical evolutions, assess present conditions and future trends
b. Extract and analyse data
c. Undertake comparative studies of different countries
d. Formulate policy reform proposals
- Identify systemic problems and opportunities for institutional reform through an assessment of contemporary developments in the country and across the world.
- Ideate and organize advocacy initiatives such as webinars, conferences, lectures, workshops etc.
- Develop written and visual content for newsletters, FDR website, social media, and advocacy initiatives.
- Manage a team of research interns.
- Any other function as required by the organization.
Education and Experience:
Graduates and post graduates, preferably with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Leadership and initiative
- Project management
- Flexibility to work across teams and sectorsLocation:
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
Step 1- Application Form https://forms.gle/eDXErxzqvQMcJqgx5
Step 2- Technical Interview*
Step 3- HR Interview*
*Shortlisted candidates will receive an email communication to set up the interview
The first 6 weeks will be a probationary period where the requisite skills will be evaluated closely. At the end of the probationary period, the candidate may be taken up on a permanent basis as a Research Analyst in the organization based on the evaluation.
For any queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.