At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Service Associate -Onboarding, you are responsible to ensure seamless onboarding experience for new joiners.
- You will be the first point of contact for new employee and hiring manager from offer accept through onboarding
- Coordinating requests and delivery of all provisioning items by new hire’s start date Facilitate onboarding sessions
- Welcoming new employees, facilitating paperwork completion and processing, accountability in understanding current IBM business/structure/strategy/ news,
- Ensure employee data collected at the onboarding stage reaches HR system(s) in a timely manner
- Comply with local government requirements in a timely manner
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral & written
- 1-2 years in HR Onboarding process for any International IT / ITES Company
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel & Word
- Ability to pre-empt potential issues and reprioritize work to meet ever changing needs of customers both internal and external; proactively follows up with key customers on resolution and action plans
- Ability to think through complex issues and situations and develop robust, well thought out solutions which meet the need of the business
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Excellent Customer Service skills – ability to communicate to all people at all levels within the organization. Must have the ability to resolve difficult customer service issues
- High degree of numeracy skills with meticulous attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date and proof of vaccination status will be required before your start date. During the Onboarding process you will be asked to confirm your vaccination status, in case you are unable to get vaccinated for any reason, you can let us know at that stage. Please let us know if you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons. IBM will consider such requests on a case by case basis subject to submission of required proof by the candidate before a stipulated date.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.