Website Ideosync Media Combine
Ideosync – UNESCO Information Fellowship (IUIF) is the communication for social change and media rights fellowship with special focus on intersectional feminism and digital rights. It is designed to be a thought-provoking experience and fellows will be equipped with skills that help them amplify stories and voices from the margins.
Duration: 4 months, starting from November 2022
Mode: Hybrid (Online + 10 days mandatory in person practical and immersion session between 10th December 2022 and 10th January 2023.
- Indian citizen or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in any field of study.
- Willingness to give the fellowship program 4 months full-time commitment.
- Understand, speak, read and write English.
- Full-time access to a laptop and smartphone with 4G support.
- Full-time access to 4G internet or WiFi
- Below 30 years of age as of 1st October 2022.
- Attend 10 day offline immersion and practical session in person. Travel cost of this have to be borne by the fellow.
- Sessions by experts in communication and development.
- Skill-building sessions on various aspects of multimedia including photography, videography, audio, editing, graphics designing, writing, story-telling and social media.
- Sessions on understanding media space from intersectional feminism and digital rights perspective.
- Financial support to few selected fellows (up to INR 50,000/-) to complete projects that is conceptualized during the fellowship. Please note that this is not a stipend and will only support fellow’s projects that are shortlisted by an independent jury.
How to Apply: If you meet the given eligibility criteria please visit www.iuif.in.
People identifying with marginalized groups and minority communities are encouraged to apply. (Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process.)
Deadline: 30th September 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.iuif.in..