Website India Foundation for the Arts (IFA)
India Foundation for the Arts is looking for a Grants and Projects Officer for the Management Services Department (MSD) to be responsible for administration of grants, implementation of projects, and legal issues related to the organisation.
IFA is an independent, nationwide, not-for-profit organisation that makes grants and implements projects across research, practice and education in the arts and culture across India. Set up as a Public Charitable Trust in 1993, IFA started making grants in 1995, and has continued its work over 25 years. IFA has supported over 680 arts projects disbursing over Rs 34 crore across India.
The Grants and Projects Officer will work closely with the IFA Team and report to the Executive Director.
Grant Administration and Project Implementation
- Primarily responsible for all Grant/Project Administration
- Oversee Grant and Project Budgets and prepare Grant/Project Agreement Letters
- Facilitate Grant/Project monitoring, and their financial reporting, extensions, and modifications
- Coordinate with Grantees and Project Implementers for timely reporting
- Ensuring compliance of all grants and projects to IFA’s rules and regulations
Legal and Taxation
- Ensure compliance on all legal issues
- Ensure Tax Compliance of projects
- Initiate and execute all agreements and MoUs for partners and vendors
- Assist with all financial reporting and audits
- Support the team by scrutinising all institutional documents
- Work closely as part of the IFA Team to contribute through ideas and take responsibilities for additional work as and when required
- Commerce/Management graduate with 08 to 10 years of experience in philanthropy and the non-profit sector and experience in the above-mentioned areas
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Financial acumen and experience with successfully managing processes and systems
- Knowledge of the current Legal Acts including Trust, Income-Tax Acts and FCRA
- The ability to negotiate and coordinate with various teams
Between Rs 7.5 and 8.5 lakh per annum depending on the candidate’s skills and relevant work experience.
Applicants should send a detailed CV, a cover letter stating their reasons for working with IFA, and two references to email@example.com with the subject line: Application for Grants and Projects Officer.
Any application received without the above-mentioned documents will not be considered. The deadline for applications is Thursday, February 10, 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on the telephone and then in person in Bangalore or virtually on zoom.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.