Website India Spend
India Spend is looking for a Visual Journalism Fellow who can:
- Produce data visuals for stories. This would need an understanding of numbers, maps, statistical data and basic mathematical functions, intersecting with graphic and information design.
- Produce graphics for their publishing cycle, for the website and for their various social media handles. This entails having a basic understanding of stock aesthetics in terms of graphics and images, and some photo editing as well.
They are looking for someone with 3-4 years of experience. You should be adept at graphic and information design, and have basic web-design and frontend knowledge. An experience or background in journalism or social sciences is preferred, but not strictly essential.
- Data sheets on Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Graphic design software, namely Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Data visualisation software such as Infogram, Tableau, Flourish, Datawrapper, and an elementary understanding of GIS mapping
- Working with SVG graphics and various vector media formats
This fellowship is for a period of three months. Write to them at email@example.com, mentioning the designation in the subject line. They encourage candidates from marginalised castes, religions and gender backgrounds to apply.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.