About the job
Communication Skills: must be able to articulate and communicate your ideas accurately, appropriately, and effectively.
- Writing Skills: must be able to draft and/ or edit/ improve and approve written content (including airport/inflight announcements) Writing skills are critical for this profile.
- Flexibility: must be able to make yourself available at short notice based on the requirement of the business.
- People Skills: Engage team members and create healthy relationships with and among them to create a quality learning and work environment
- Conduct periodic training needs analysis for voice skills across the organization
- Develop and rollout timely as well as effective & innovative training solutions to address the learning requirements across the organization
- Illustrate needle movement w.r.t trainee capability on communication skills post-training (via certification)
- Meet the defined communication training & certification targets for operational Cabin Crew as well as Customer Service Staff
- Conduct Pre-Hire training (as required) with an 80% batch conversion at the final round of interview
- Conduct Communication Training for the Flight Operations team (as required & planned with them)
- Ensuring the Company Manuals pertaining to voice training & announcements are updated
- Execute and monitor corrective developments and action plans for IFS, AO&CS and Flight Ops staff
- Availability to the Human Resources recruitment preliminary interview phases for Cabin Attendants and Airport Operations
- Travel to deliver station-specific/ regulatory training (as well as audit/job shadowing – if necessary)
- Upskill & develop self on related professional skills
- Research and develop training visual aids, audio aids, and reviewing the efficacy of the current trends in learning technology
- To facilitate (as required) communication training for new hires (IFS and AO&CS)
- To facilitate (as required) corporate training programs
- Will participate (as required) in the development & rollout of Advanced Customer Service training for AO&CS
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.