Experience: 1-2 yrs of expertise in L&D
- Ensuring smooth functioning & partnering with Business for L&D needs .
- Doing the Training need analysis .
- Gathering Feedbacks .
- Identifying training and development needs within the Firm through job analysis.
- Creating monthly and quarterly dashboards based on level and businesses.
- Developing effective induction program which could be followed up by a feedback.
- Amending the existing training and development programs according to the changing environment of the work place and evaluating the existing training and development program.
- Helping the line managers and trainer solve specific training problems, either on an one-on-one basis or in groups.
- Managing the LMS and tracking the training hours.
- Supporting and working with the team to design, implement and monitor the enabling skills calendar
- Ensuring zero errors are being made while launching courses.
- Accuracy in the MIS report being generated and dashboards being created.
- Timely updation and booking of the logistical requirements for the trainings without any gaps.
Interested candidates can share their cv at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for L&D executive” with Total years , Rel years , CTC , Exp CTC , Joining Time
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.