ASSOCIATE AGENCY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER(SALES MANAGER) will be responsible for driving sales through a team of Agents/Advisers (Whom will be on commission basis)Key Responsibilities/ PurposeManage Insurance sales goal achievement through:
- Recruiting agents, monthly you have to recruit only 1 Agent and annually you have to recruit only 10-11agents.
- Training and developing agents on an ongoing basis
Company will trained them they will not get any problem to sell policies in market.Good thing about Agent Exam is this that now its easy to clear the exam bcoz only 17 marks are required out of 50 there is no negative marking.So an adviser can clear the exam easily after getting training.Candidate Should Possess The Following Attributes
- Working with people
- Entrepreneurial and commercial focus
- Result orientation
- High Confidence levels, good Communication
- Any sales Exp preferred.
- Females are also preferred.
- Agents from Life Insurance are also preferred.
- Should be 24 to 45 years of age.
- Should have stable past career employment history.
- Should be localize from past 2-3 Years.
- Should be well networked in the local area and have an understanding of the Local market, and proven track records.
- Candidate should be a graduate/ post graduate or 2+ years of experience.
Location: All over INDIACTC Offered: 3.0 – 5.5Lac + One Tablet + 5-10 Lac Incentives
- Full Family Insurance
- Foreign Trip also
- Other Benefits
However, please note that the individual salary offered will be decided by the company on a case to case basis depending upon the candidate capabilities.Besides the fixed salary there are incentive schemes which are very attractive and you have the potential to earn significant money. Over and above this there are various Rewards and Recognition programs that run in the company. The company offers good career opportunities to its people.If you are interested so please send your updated Resume on my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org(or) call me at 7416445160.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.