Website Maan Foundation
About the Role
Job title: Research Intern
Location: Hybrid (WFH/GB road)
Duration: 4 months
Nature of work: Pro Bono (volunteer)
Time commitment: 8-10 hours weekly
Role & Responsibilities
– Conduct research in the field of documentation, governmental schemes, programs that can help our beneficiaries.
– Research and bridge the gap between government welfare schemes and their application to our stakeholders.
– Undertake strategy mapping for the project , along with database creation and scheming implementation.
– Contribute to designing and implementation of initiatives and projects.
Skills & Desired Qualities
– Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fervently passionate for the rights of sex workers
– Determinant, strong headed and fiery candidates who are ready to fight the system for
– Candidates should display a flexible mind open to ideas that can find alternative
solutions to unique problems.
– Willing and able to undertake work in challenging and high risk communities.
– From legal background or have adequate knowledge about the legal/bureaucratic system
Benefits and Outcomes
– Certificate of completion at the end of tenure from a registered NGO.
– Letter of recommendation based on performance.
– Rich experience of working first hand in high risk communities in one of the most unique and challenging NGO spaces.
– High sense of personal satisfaction by creating impact directly for the community and by supporting grassroot leaders.
– Opportunities to expand learning horizons and take initiatives.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.