Menstrupedia is a friendly guide to periods which helps girls and women to stay healthy and active during their periods. With a team of dynamic and passionate people with complementary skills, Menstrupedia aims at delivering informative and entertaining content through different media. Menstrupedia is a small but definitive step to shatter the myths and misunderstandings surrounding menstruation for ages.
Does managing communications to create social impact excites you?
If excellent communication and multitasking is your forte, Menstrupedia is looking for you.
- You’ll be the point of contact for customer queries and delegate work to the communication executive team.
- You’ll track metrics and measure the impact of various customer support activities.
- You’ll be the point of contact for our national and international partners.
- You’ll overlook Menstrupedia’s public communications over (web).
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English and Hindi.
- Can handle client communications, gather their requirements and can ensure that their requirements are being met.
- Excellent in managing projects and team.
- Excellent with resource management and getting work done.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheet.
- Candidates with at least 6 months of experience in marketing/sales/client communication and team management with basics of graphic designing would be an added advantage!
₹3.6 Lakhs – ₹6 Lakhs a year (based on experience and expertise)
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.